Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My New 'Studio'



In one of my recent emails I mentioned that I've started filming video tutorials and putting them on YouTube.  (If you haven't already subscribed make certain you do!)  We filmed all of the Secret Stitching Society lessons last year and it was a huge success so I will be filming short lessons and quilting tips to share with everyone.

Anyhow, a few of you have asked what my 'studio' looks like and where it is so I figured today would be a good time to share!  My Studio is located upstairs where the Long Arm was so, grab a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy the pictures.


I've got a chair, with a Ott light to sit and do my hand stitching at.  Aren't the Ott lights wonderful?  If you don't have one it should definitely be on your Christmas list!  Hey that's an idea for Stuff My Stocking!



The Pink quilt, that's one of my designs!  What - you didn't realize that every once in a while I do get some time to design and it is really one of my favorite things to do besides handwork.....


I do enjoy handwork!  This is a pattern by Crabapple Hill Designs called Winter Sampler.  


Every Sewing room needs a few quilts!  I will be using this table for my sewing machine, it's the perfect height.


We put one of our Mannequins in there so that I have a place show off my anticipated new summer dresses!  Have you seen the new Mixologie bolts of fabric we got in?  I'm thinking many new summer dresses!


Instead of a notions wall I have a notions shelf!   Buttons, needles, thread, fat quarters and a pin cushion!  Now all I need is a little extra time so I can sit and sew.....

I hope you enjoyed the little tour of my new 'studio'!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment