Thursday, March 12, 2015

Our Wool Room!


I think Spring is finally going to get here, I was beginning to wonder for a while!  If you haven't stopped into the shop lately you may want to!  Once again we've been changing things up!!


Our Middle room is now completely dedicated to wool and hand work, YEA!  I'm not certain about you but I've always got to have some small hand project to keep myself busy when riding in the car or sitting on my porch.  We've been busy making up kits and have recently gotten an entire shipment of GORGEOUS hand dyed wools in stock!


We've got everything you need to get your next hand project started.  If you've never had a chance to work with wool stop by the shop on Thursday March 19th from 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM and join me for Ewes, too!  Come learn what all the wool talk is about, enjoy some time out and learn how to embellish projects to make them your very own!

Also, don't forget to check out the SILK fabric we recently got in.  It is beyond wonderful to work with and we've got some kits all ready for you!
Sue










No comments:

Post a Comment